Welcome to the Ontario SPCA's high-volume Spay/Neuter services!
Our spay/neuter services are high quality, high volume, self sustaining operation. The public, shelters and rescue groups are welcome, regardless of geography or income level. The pet overpopulation issue is a direct result of animals left unaltered, so spay or neuter your pet today!
To make an appointment at one of our 2 locations:
- 905-898-6112 (Ontario SPCA Centre Veterinary Hospital, Stouffville - just ouside of Newmarket)
- 705-734-9882 (Ontario SPCA Marion Vernon Memorial Animal Clinic, Barrie)
- OR register online.
The Windsor/Essex County Humane Society Veterinary Clinic is now open in Windsor. Please visit their website or call 519-966-1118 to make an appointment.
The Welland & District SPCA is now open at 700 E. Main Street in Welland. Please visit their website or call 289-820-9651 to make and appointment.
The North Bay & District Humane Society Pet Clinic is now open in North Bay. Please visit their website or call 705-478-8233 to make an appointment.
- Thousands of healthy cats and dogs are euthanized annually due to the number of stray, abandoned, and unwanted companion animals.
- Spaying and neutering can reduce pet overpopulation to a level that can cease the euthanasia of healthy, adoptable animals.
Pre & Post-Op
- Animals with certain allergies will not be accepted
- Age/health requirements: Your pet must be between the ages of four months and five years, and be of good health and weight.
- Animals are to be dropped off at 8am. Pick up at Windsor is 4pm. Pick up at Newmarket is 4pm. Pick up at the Barrie location is 5pm.
- The Ontario SPCA spay/neuter services are open Monday to Friday and one Saturday per month. To book an appointment please call 905-898-6112 (Newmarket) or 705-734-9882 (Barrie) or register online.
- The Windsor/Essex County Humane Society Veterinary Clinic is open Monday to Friday. To book an appointment please call 519-966-1118.
- The North Bay & District Humane Society Pet Clinic is now open. To book an appointment please call 705-478-8233.
- The Welland & District Regional Spay Neuter Clinic is now taking appointments. Please call 289-820-9651.