Welcome to the Ontario SPCA's high-volume Spay/Neuter services!
These clinics are a high volume, self sustaining operation. The public, shelters and rescue groups are welcome, regardless of geography or income level. The pet overpopulation crisis is a direct result of animals left unaltered, so spay or neuter your pet today! To make an appointment at one of our clinics, please call 905-898-6112 (Newmarket), 705-734-9882 (Barrie) or 905-688-7722 (St. Catharines).
The Windsor/Essex County Humane Society Veterinary Clinic is now open in Windsor. Please visit their website or call 519-966-1118 to make an appointment.
- Thousands of healthy cats and dogs are euthanized annually due to the number of stray, abandoned, and unwanted companion animals.
- Spaying and neutering can reduce pet overpopulation to a level that can cease the euthanasia of healthy, adoptable animals.
Pre & Post-Op
- Animals with certain allergies will not be accepted
- Age/health requirements: Your pet must be between the ages of four months and five years, and be of good health and weight.
- Animals are to be dropped off at 8am. Pick up at Windsor is 4pm. Pick up at Newmarket is 4pm for dogs and 5pm for cats. Pick up at the Barrie and St. Catharines location is 5pm.
- The Ontario SPCA clinics are open Monday to Friday and one Saturday per month. To book an appointment please call 905-898-6112 (Newmarket), 705-734-9882 (Barrie) or 905-688-7722 (St.Catharines).
- The Windsor/Essex County Humane Society Veterinary Clinic is open Monday to Friday. To book an appointment please call 519-966-1118